FROM A DOG’S POINT OF VIEW
Tinky, Sissy & Jonesy
Whever I am at the kitchen table, my three Chihuahuas huddle up on the couch and are as as still as can be. When I look over to the couch, there are always 6 eyeballs staring at me. I always wonder what the heck are they thinking. Whatever it is, they seem to be thinking the same thing, ‘cuz they are in the same pose, with the same “look” on their face, and they all look like deers caught in the headlights. I guess all great minds think alike.
Do you ever wonder what is going on in your dog’s mind? Here’s a few “thoughts” from a canine’s perspective.
- When you do something wrong, always take responsibility (as soon as you’re dragged out from under the bed).
- Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you feel by piddling on their shoes.
- Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
- If it’s not wet and sloppy, it’s not a real kiss.
- If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you’ll get what you want.
- Always give people a friendly greeting. A cold nose in the crotch is effective.
Jonesy is my male Chihuahua. If you want to know what Jonesy is thinking, you can read Jonesy’s Story. Checkers also has a blog. You might want to see Checkers outlook on life by clicking here and here.
It would be interesting to know what your dog is thinking and what their point of view on life is. Leave me a comment. I think it would be very interesting.