CROSS BREED DOGS
I thought these were so funny, so I would like share them with you. This is really vital information because if you have any of these cross breed dogs, you will know what to call them.
- Pointer + Setter = Pointsetter, a great Christmas dog
- Kerry Blue Terrier+ Skye Terrier = Blue Sky, a dog for visionaries
- Pekingnese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog
- Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle
- Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists
- Newfoundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors
- Terrier + Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes
- Bloodhound + Labrador = Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly
- Malamute + Pointer = Moot Point, owned by…oh, well, it doesn’t matter anyway
- Collie + Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work
- Deerhound + Terrier = Derriere, a dog that’s true to the end
- Bull Terrier + Shitzu = Bullshitz, a gregarious but unreliable breed
I pass Sissy off as a Chihuahua, but I think there may have been a “doggy in the wood pile” somewhere. Maybe she is a “Chowhuahua“?Explore posts in the same categories: Chihuahua, dog humor, dogs, family, humor, Uncategorized comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.